Sunday, August 11, 2013

Taiwan Letsgo, a travel blog

This is a travel blog for Taiwan. You see so many travel blogs written by professional writers just scouring the internet and others' blogs and gleaning the good posts from those who have actually been there. THIS IS NOT THAT KIND OF BLOG! I have been there. I have taken in the glorious sites and pungent smells (foul at times) with mine own eyes. And now I wish to share my experience with the world. Take this information at face value. These are all my own REAL experiences. Whether you want to visit Taiwan yourself and need some tips for where to go when you get there, or you are just generally curious about the wonderful world beyond your backyard, there is something here for everyone. So please, don't be shy. Dive right in. Comments are MOST welcome.

Sincerely,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment